The Cheekies

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mission Statement

Lately I've been looking around the world, and have had to do a bit of soul searching on the whole issue of humanity. Yes, issue. Looking back at all the thing's we've done so far, and the things we'll do, I think it's fair to say that we're one of nature's worst creations. We're supposed to be intelligent, logical, and communicative as a species, but I mean just look at us! All we've done is cause problems, and I've grown to have serious doubts about the our viability as a species to stay alive for another 150,000 years. What does that have to do with this blog? Well, when I was little, I used to worry about what would happen if the sun went out. So, I started reading about the sun and stars, and came to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do about it. That's the last time I worried about that problem. Humans, same thing. There's little to do, so why bother trying? If we're digging our own grave, why not chill, relax, let it go. And that, in effect, is a summary of this blog. To let me vent my frustrations, my anger, and say and do the things I want to do, because no matter what I choose, fate has been chosen for me. I'm not referring to that overly religious stuff by the way. No, I'm talking about how I don't care about it.  And you know what? Maybe you should stop giving as much to the petty world at large too.