The Cheekies

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Site Changes

Yup, it's me again. I just want to let you know that due to the fact that I'm rapidly expanding this site, and the Debian Linux install guide I'm in the process of setting up, this site will be changing a bit. with pages being a new priority. So, if you want, you can go ahead and click the side links, but don't look at me when your computer is screwed. Although you wouldn't be able to, SINCE IT WILL SCREW YOUR COMPUTER! I know. Pathetic, but still. Worth a shot. No? Back to the main point, the changes will roll out over the next few days, and they'll be ready when they're ready. Oh, and speaking of jokes, here's a list of really bad, offensive, mean, and evil jokes and pickup lines I made during a spur of inspiration! Enjoy, although after reading through it, I don't think you'll be enjoying much of anything...