The Cheekies

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The UK, and a Very Stupid Person (VSP)


My rants have reached another unsuspecting soul! Today, I checked my blog stats, and bam, we have 6 views from the UK! So, hello UK viewers, and hope you guys have a bloody good time! Speaking of those Brits, how about their cousins, the Aussies, though? I mean, being founded as a prison, that's pretty harsh, and big put down. It's like, Uh, blimey, we found some land. What are you going to do with it? A colony for exiles? That's a great idea! But jokes aside, most of the Australians I know (yes, I do know some Australians) seem like really cool people. Except, you know, for the ones who aren't. Like this woman from Australia. Click on the link. It's really disappointing. Let me make this clear; I'm not saying being Australian had anything to do with this accident. I am saying though, that BEING BEEPING STUPID, IDIOTIC, IGNORANT, (DID I MENTION STUPID), AND AN INSULT TO LIFE might have had something to do with it. Wait, you don't get it? Maybe you should try reading the flipping ARTICLE, moron! Anyway, the article is about a stupid, sad, bogus woman who caused a SPINAL INJURY to bicyclist while TEXTING and DRIVING, and then turns around and SAYS SHE DOESN'T CARE. Yes, you read that right. Here's a quote from the article:
“I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is like pretty expensive and now I have to fix it. I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist.”
She didn't even have A FULL DRIVER'S LICENSE for crying out loud! She must have been born on the highway or something, cause that's where most accident's happen, and I guarantee, SHE WAS AN ACCIDENT. It's people like this that make me lose faith in humanity. If you look up idiot in the dictionary, her name should pop up! I'm not even kidding. What is it with these people? Do they not understand the consequences of their actions? Or are they simply that disturbed. People like this, they need to be stopped from breeding or something, it's that serious of a problem. It's people like this that are the biggest problems with humanity, and if we don't do something about them quick, we're in for some real trouble. And remember; DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!