The Cheekies

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm BACK!

Hey bros, guess who's back? THIS GUY! I'm really sorry for the HUGE delay in posting, but it's been a busy, wow, almost 10 days since I last posted! I've had a ton of stuff going on, I've been wasting a ton of my time playing this new game which I *might* talk about later, I've been beefing my computer up, and I've generally been procrastinating across the board. Hopefully, this will jar me back to the land of the living. Now for some house keeping: WE'VE HIT 1086 VIEWS! That's a LOT! I can't believe the amount of
and all the support this page has been getting. I honestly want to let you guys know, this means a lot to me.(Who am I kidding? It means a mediocre amount to me, considering a ton of the views are mine.) Still though, I am blown away by the amount of views and coverage this blog has gotten, DESPITE the fact that I unfortunately haven't been posting here much for the last couple of days. Don't worry, again, I WILL NOT STOP POSTING! I have a ton of ideas for stuff I can do in this blog, and I'll be sure to keep you updated on the direction this blog is taking. Next, REACH! I'm proud to announce that this blog has officially hit 10 different countries! We've hit Australia, India, the U.S. (duh!), Netherlands, Sweden, Indonesia, France, United Kingdom, France, and Germany! Thank you all, viewers of the world, for making blogging a GREAT experience! (so far...) 
I can't wait to continue blogging, and reaching new audiences all over the world! Thanks to you guys, this has been AWESOME. And finally, the overall worst ranking part of my blog? The YouTube section. I'm proud to say that I have 18 VIEWS ON YOUTUBE everybody! Yippee! That could be due to the fact that my videos so far are pretty crappy, and also because I only have 2 videos, but still. However, continue to expect to see upcoming videos on things like casual gaming and stuff. 
Finally, the final announcement. (I know, repetitive much? But hey, it's 9:41, I'm tired.) June 4 - 10, I will be doing a blog special, THE 7 DAYS OF POSTING! As the name suggests, I will post continuously for at LEAST those 7 days, meaning everything from meme binges, randomosity splurges, ranting, to YouTube, I will be doing that stuff then. See you next time! Peace.